>> Library Sections >> Circulation Section
Circulation Books1. Take note of the book limit: Faculty - 25 books for One month; PBTS Students - 20 books for One week; ABGTS Students - 25 books for One week; Staff - 20 books for one week.
2. S.E.E Facilitators - 25 books for One week.
3. You cannot borrow if you have an overdue books or unpaid overdue fines.
4. Circulation books may be checked out for One week only.
5. A One-week loan may be renewed once as long as nobody else needs the book. Renewal for the second time is only allowed if the book is still available one week after it is returned.
6. Take note of the due date on the book borrowed. A fine of Php 25.00 per day is charged for any overdue circulation book, excluding Sundays and Holidays.
7. If the book you need has been borrowed, you may request for it to be reserved for you upon its return. Fill out a reservation slip to be attached to the book card.
8. For renewal, no need to return the book, just fill out the needed information in the Renewal log book.
9. Any book on loan may be recalled anytime.
10. All library materials must be returned one day before the final examination.