>> Library Sections >> Circulation Section
Circulation Books1. Take note of the book limit: Faculty - 25 books for One month; PBTS Students - 20 books for One week; ABGTS Students - 25 books for One week; Staff - 20 books for one week.
2. You cannot borrow if you have an overdue books or unpaid overdue fines.
3. Circulation books may be checked out for One week only.
4. Circulation books may be borrowed again for another week as long as nobody else needs the book. Return the books at the circulation counter then undergo again the proper procedures of borrowing.
5. Take note of the due date on the book borrowed. A fine of Php 35.00 per day is charged for any overdue circulation book, excluding Sundays and Holidays.
6. If the book you need has been borrowed, you may request for it to be reserved for you upon its return. Fill out a reservation slip to be attached to the book card.
7. For renewal, you need to return the books first then borrow them again.
8. Any book on loan may be recalled anytime.
9. All library materials must be returned one day before the final examination.