>> Library Sections >> Reserve Section
Reserve BooksThe Reserve Book collection consists of textbooks and supplementary reading materials recommended by PBTS faculty members as required readings for specified courses and for the shared use of all students enrolled in such courses. An identification card is needed when borrowing reserve books.
Points to remember in borrowing reserve books:
1. All reserve books are strictly for overnight, weekend and room use only. However, in case where the faculty members may deem it necessary, reserve books maybe taken out of the library for classroom use during that class time.
2. When borrowing reserve books, write your name, date, and time on the reserve book card and leave your ID at the reserve counter.
3. A student may take one or two overnight reserve books per night depending on the number of copies available and may make the reservation only to his/her name. Students forfeit reservation if they do not take out the book at the time they requested (If no time is written, default time is 4:30 p.m.).
4. A student is allowed to use the book for two hours and can extend the time if the book is not requested for. A fine of Php 35.00 per hour is charged for every book not renewed.
5. Overnight reserve books can be taken out at 4:00 p.m. and must be returned at 8:30 a.m. the following school day.